10 Best Camping Sites in the Philippines - Panergy
Thinking about camping? Here are our top picks of the best camping sites in the Philippines:
1. Anawangin Cove in San Antonio, Zambales – A beach and camping site in one!
2. Fortune Island in Nasugbu, Batangas – No electicity, low signal, but perfect ambiance to go camping.
3. North Beach Camp in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte – A glamping spot where you can connect with nature.
4. BLOC Camp Site in Laguna – A glamping site near Manila featuring cool spots and a lake.
5. San Rafael River Adventure in Bulacan – There are glass cottages and villas built with one-way mirrors, letting the structure appear to blend with the surroundings and giving the illusion that you are outside while staying indoors.
6. Calaguas Island in Camarines Norte – A pristine beach in Bicol where you can also camp.
7. Nacpan Beach in El Nido, Palawan – This is a 4-kilometer stretch of cream-colored sand where you can camp.
8. Hundred Islands National Park in Alaminos, Pangasinan – With over a hundred islands and islets, you will never run out of things to do like island hopping, swimming, and snorkeling.
9. Ten Cents to Heaven in Tanay, Rizal – This campsite in Tanay Rizal offers a perfect view of the Sierra Madre mountain ranges and Laguna de Bay
10.Camp Explore in Antipolo – Famous for its team building and family activities
Camp Explore Antipolo is famous for its team building and family activities. Their base camp is located in Calawis, Antipolo, at the foot of the Sierra Madre embraced by the beauty of nature. They have spacious cabins, cozy cottages, game room, swimming pool, bonfire area, mini conference, multi-purpose hall, hiking trails, resting gazebos, camping tents, etc.
Camping in Philippines can be quite a challenge but it’s totally worth it. You might have a hard time (or culture shock) if this is your first time, but at the end of the day, it’ll be so rewarding because of the new learning you had and new adventures you’re willing to take.