FUN CAMPING ACTIVITIES THAT KIDS LIKE-PANERGY
WHAT ARE GOOD CAMPING ACTIVITIES?
When it comes to camping activities for families, the good ones are the activities that everyone enjoys doing. These are the activities that can also bring families together with memoires.
Good camping activities can include both activities done in nature and activities around the campsite.
Yes, sitting around a campfire may be the best thing to come out of a family camping trip. However, hiking and seeing nature are also good activities.
NATURE RELATED CAMPING ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES.
These ideas can be done while on a hike, a short walk, or even at the campsite. They can be helpful for understanding nature and the environment.
Here are some nature activity ideas.
- Scavenger hunt for unusual rocks.
- Look for animal footprints.
- Make nature rubbings.
- Carry a fan for camping
- Or, make friendship sticks to give to someone.
- Birdwatching using binoculars.
- Use the trail map provided from the site to choose somewhere to visit.
- Magnifying glass observation of bugs or bark for example.
- Investigate trees that have fallen and discuss how they may have come down.
- Make a nature journal using simple writing paper.
- Identify trees using a book for reference.
- Make nature jewelry using flowers, bark, or other items from nature.
- Make a campsite rock garden using rocks that you find.
- Use a compass to find out where you are located or going to.
- Use a walking stick that you find on the ground.