ipanergy Clip-On Fan with Flexible Tripod
The Jiffi Clip-On Fan with Flexible Tripod is another excellent choice for anybody who would struggle to attach a traditional clip-on fan to their stroller.
The strong metal construction and silicone coating of the tripod provide a secure, non-slip grip, even when you’re strolling across bumpy ground.
It also features 360º rotation, making it easy to keep the inside of your stroller cool from any angle. Meanwhile, the 2470 RPM max rotating speed allows you to circulate cool air quickly and efficiently, even on the hottest day. It even allows you to choose between three speed settings.
This high-performance doesn’t mean that this stroller fan is noisy, though. In fact, it features a brushless motor that operates at a noise level of less than 57dB. This is equivalent to the noise level of a normal conversation.
It also comes with a rechargeable battery that will provide 6 - 20 hours of use, depending on the speed settings you choose.
One of the things that we like most about this fan, apart from its undeniably impressive performance features, is that it’s easy to clean! As with any fan, dust and debris can collect on the blades over time.
This stroller fan features an easy-open frame that makes it easy to clean them whenever needed.
- Flexible tripod design - allows you to secure the fan to awkwardly-shaped bars and handles
- 360º rotation - this, paired with the flexible tripod, makes it easy to create the perfect cooling-angle
- 2470 Max RPM and 3 speed settings - gives you more control over the force of the cool air being generated
- 57dB noise level - operates quietly and helps to ensure your baby stays cool while getting undisturbed sleep
- Rechargeable - includes a 5000 mAH rechargeable battery that provides 6 - 20 hours of use depending on the speed settings you select
- Battery runs out quickly on the highest setting - this is something that you’ll need to think about if you plan on taking your baby for a stroll on a particularly hot day