Cabin Camping with Dogs - Panergy
If you’re new to camping, prefer basic luxuries or need room for a large family, cabins are the ideal way to camp. Cabin camping with dogs is incredibly convenient and requires the least planning. You’ll likely already have much of what you need in a cabin or be within close vicinity of a convenience or grocery store.
In this chapter, you’ll learn how to find pet-friendly cabins for camping with your dog.
THE BENEFITS OF CABIN CAMPING WITH DOGS
Cabin camping can be an excellent opportunity to bond with your pet while in a comfortable environment away from home. Consider the following benefits to booking a cabin for you and your pet:
- Air conditioning: Air-conditioned cabins allow you and your pup to escape the intense summer heat. You reduce the risk of your pet getting overheated and have a place to cool down after a long hike. Sleeping at night will also be more comfortable in an air-conditioned space.
- More space: Cabins provide plenty of space for you and your pet. On a rainy day, it’s nice to have extra space where your pup can play. You can also let your pet run around when you’ve come inside to take a break. They won’t feel as cramped as they might in a tent or an RV and have room to stretch their legs when they feel they need it.
- Less gear: There’s no need to buy a special tent or sleeping bag when staying in a cabin. All you need for your pooch is a leash, food and water, bowls, a dog bed if they use one and a few toys. While you don’t need as many supplies, be sure to pack more than you think you need so you don’t run out.
- Increased safety: Camping in a tent can leave you and your pet vulnerable to wildlife that might wander into your campground. When you camp in a cabin, you and your furry friend are protected from animals while you’re sleeping at night. You’ll also be more protected from the elements in a cabin than you would be in a tent. If a storm comes through suddenly, the cabin will protect you and your pet the same way your home would.
FINDING PET-FRIENDLY CABINS
If you’re planning a camping trip with your pet, you’ll want to find a pet-friendly cabin to ensure your furry friend will be allowed inside and on the property. Finding dog-friendly cabin rentals is easy with KOA. Many KOA Campgrounds offer safe and cozy cabins for you and your pet. Some locations also have dog parks, so your pup can play all day and relax all night. They’ll also interact and socialize with other dogs, improving their skills and training.
The Camping App makes it easy to filter through hundreds of campgrounds to find ones with dog-friendly cabins and amenities. You can find the right cabin and location suited to you and your pet’s needs.
CHOOSE FROM HUNDREDS OF PET-FRIENDLY KOA CAMPGROUNDS
Cabin camping is a wonderful way to experience the great outdoors with your pets. Cabin camping allows you to enjoy many of the comforts of home while enjoying the scenery of the great outdoors. Panergy Cabins feel just like home with the following amenities:
- Private or nearby restrooms and showers
- Comfortable beds
- Space for four to six people