What Is The Best Tent Fan-ipanergy
In case you’re running out the door, the best tent fan is ipanergy– Mini Travel Fan.
Hands down, going camping is one of the best ways to relax. I might be biased, but everyone loves pitching a tent and kicking it around the campfire. That being said, it can be hard to enjoy your camping trip when things get too hot.
If you want to maximize your enjoyment during hot trips, get a quality tent fan and take it along with you on every journey.
ipanergy – Battery Operated Mini-Fan
This fan is slightly more expensive than the OPOLAR, but it does have its own merits.
I tested it out on a recent camping trip, and it performed pretty well. My favorite thing about this fan is the fact that you can clip it onto anything – and I mean anything.
I attached it to the loft storage on my tent, and it kept away the heat even when the temperature of the campsite started to peak around noon.
It’s not quite as quiet as the OPOLAR, but it’s not too loud either. The airflow was powerful enough to counter the sun, so no complaints there either.
It’s also USB-powered meaning that you can charge it with any power bank that you might have brought along with you on your camping trip. That being said, it can’t stay on for longer than six hours even on a full charge. This could be a problem for longer trips.
Personally, I would rank it lower than OPOLAR because the price is higher despite the charge capacity being smaller.
- The clip-on feature is handy and removes any frustration of installing your fan.
- 360 degrees of rotation allows it to be placed anywhere.
- Quality airflow for such a small unit.
- USB-compatible charging, so you can even plug it into your car or laptop.
- The battery is replaceable, which means you can bring multiple batteries to keep it spinning for longer.
- Relatively small charge capacity.
Best for: those who are going on a relatively short trip and don’t mind the low charge capacity.